This caddy has been discontinued so scoop yours up while they last. These are final sale and not eligible for returns.
A simple version of an apothecary cabinet, our apothecary caddies are meant to act as a portable cradle for lotions, essential oils, powders, art supplies, spices and various small containers. Learn More
Traditionally known as “a poor man’s apothecary,” one’s garden was used to grow and pull spices, herbs and the like to create medicinal remedies, oils and extracts. In a home that did not lodge a full cabinet dedicated to apothecary drug needs, drawer and caddy versions sat upon window ledges in washrooms.
A simple version of an apothecary cabinet, our apothecary caddies are meant to act as a portable cradle for lotions, essential oils, powders and various other washroom needs.
- Sustainable Oak, Maple, Walnut, or Blackened Maple from south-eastern USA
- Finished with tung oil
- Available in 3 sizes
- Minimally packaged with tag and jute
- SWshawn w.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingApothecary CaddyNice unit
Exactly what I needed to store my hair and beard products. Like the walnut too.
- JFJudy F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingApothecary CaddyEven a caddy for your bathroom
Wonderful caddy for the bathroom. Thanks Peg and Awl. Nice to have the bathroom sink area more organized!
- CSCheryl S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoReviewingApothecary CaddyHandsome organizer
Two of these little beauties arrived at my home and have been put to good use organizing my magic face creams, serums, and potions. They are now housed within easy reach and in beautiful display on my vanity, Thank you Peg&Awl for another treasure!
- SDSusan D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoReviewingApothecary CaddyPerfect holder for facial serums and creams.
I bought 2. They sit nicely on my bathroom sink area and hold my face stuff nicely. Perfect.