This cheese board is final sale and not eligible for returns.
The Cheese Board is great for gatherings or a quiet dinner for two. It is constructed from reclaimed Walnut or Maple from storm trees sourced in the Philadelphia area. The board is fitted with aged steel boat cleat handles.
Treated with Bartram Wood Balm. Hand wash in hot water to clean. Do not let stand in water. Refinish regularly when the board starts to get dull and look worn.
- Sustainable Maple (light) or Walnut (dark) from the USA
- Finished with Bartram Wood Balm
- Aged steel boat cleats
- Minimally packaged with tag and jute
- SMSarah M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoWork of Art Purchased the
Work of Art
Purchased the cheese board as a gift for my husband and he loves it!! So much detail and the quality is amazing!! It’s the perfect size for any type of meal or snack. Washes up easily and just looks gorgeous!! I am sad to see it’s being discontinued, but I’m glad I was able to grab one. Thank you so much!!
- SASana A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful Cheeseboard
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriends parents, I love it and I think they will too. I really love the handles and it feels really sturdy.
- JHJanet H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBeautiful board
So pleased with this cheese board. I purchased the small size and it’s perfect. Just right for a couple of hunks of cheese and a few crackers or slices of baguette. The handles and the wood grain express the special quality that Peg and Awl consistently delivers.
- SsallypinkeyesRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoA gift I am proud to give
This is a gift I am proud to give.