This key latch is final sale and not eligible for returns.
Our Keychains are a simple and useful favorite here at Peg and Awl. Constructed with antique hardware from WWII gunslings and scraps of our locally sourced vegetable-tanned leather – confirming no piece of leather is too small to salvage!
Hand riveted with brass rivets and a button stud that easily hooks onto your bag or belt loop. Built to endure and will keep your keys safe and secure.
This product will vary slightly due to the handmade nature. Over time the leather will gain a patina that is particular to you! The antique hardware already has a patina – which means no two are exactly alike.
Engrave up to 25 characters on our Key Latch. Engravings are placed on the back of the key latch and do not replace the Peg and Awl brand. See the photographs for an engraving example. Please include your engraving text in your cart notes.
- Vegetable-tanned leather scrap
- Antique metal latch
- Brass button stud and rivets
- Available in brown or black leather
- LMLisa M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoStellar
Such a wonderful gift, and the wwii hardware makes it such a sweet talking point for the military men in my family.
- RHRita H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGood Choice Key Latch
It's beautiful! It is both rugged and elegant. My husband really likes the clip and appreciates the Peg and Awl recycling of old things.
- RVRaymond V.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBeautiful Utility
This is a tool that is both elegant and useful. I bought one of the first ones made and now I have bought what I assume is one of the last ones made -- an unbroken circle of art and function.
- DSDonna S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoKey latch
I have quite a few key keepers in various styles but this one is my favorite; well made like everything else I have purchased from Peg and Awl