- All Black
- Poison for Breakfast
- Of a Kind
All Black Large Finch Satchel with Reclaimed Strap
This roomy Finch Satchel is sure to replace your current messenger bag and is sized to fit many things for long days of exploration or daily travels to and from work. The flap covers the satchel for daily use, but for those city dwellers, travelers and those others wanting some more security, the satchel closes with a detachable vintage zipper that tucks in neatly when undesired.
Constructed waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
This satchel was built to endure. Load it up, bring it everywhere.
- Waxed canvas
- Adjustable and detachable reclaimed leather strap
- Leather from deadstock to well-worn WWII gunsling
- Vintage fabric pocket lining varies from bag to bag
- Vintage zipper colour varies from bag to bag
- Zipper separates and tucks inside bag when not in use
- 2 exterior and 2 interior pockets
- Fits up to a 15″ laptop
- Minimally packaged with tag and string
Approximately 1 lb. 8 oz.
Inches: 12″ tall by 4.25″ deep by 16″ wide
Metric: 30.5 cm tall by 11 cm deep by 41 cm wide
Inches: Approximately 45″ long; 22″ shoulder drop
Metric: Approximately 114 cm long; 56 cm shoulder drop
Inches: Two 3.75″ wide by 5″ tall
Metric: Two 9.5 cm wide by 12.7 cm tall
Inches: Two 8″ wide by 9″ tall
Metric: Two 20.3 cm by 22.9 cm tall