This rolling pin is final sale and not eligible for returns.
Like a well-loved quilt, the rolling pin immediately stirs a home-made warmth within – rousing visions of flour dusted surfaces, heady aromas of yeast in the air and rising dough in the oven. Made of sustainably-sourced Walnut or Maple and available in two sizes, each Ellis Rolling Pin is hand-turned on our lathe making them truly one of a kind. These indispensable kitchen tools are forever ready for hands both young and old to roll and shape whatever lies before them.
Treated with Bartram Wood Balm. Hand wash in hot water to clean. Do not let stand in water. Refinish regularly when the rolling pin starts to get dull and look worn.
- Sustainable Maple (light) or Walnut (dark) from the USA
- Finished with Bartram Wood Balm
- 2 sizes available
- Minimally packaged with tag and jute
- SCSusan C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLovely rolling pin - substantial feel
Nice rolling pin for the cook in the house. Substantial feel in your hands.
- DMDiane M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWork of Art
The Ellis rolling pin is beautifully hand crafted. It’s polished finish feels great and the smaller size allows me to roll out my pastries/scones/biscuits on a floured sheet pan which makes cleaning up a breeze!
- MKMatthew K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoRolling Pin
Wonderful product, can’t wait to use it to make pastries!
- CSCaroline S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPerfect small rolling pin
I bought the Ellis Rolling Pin after searching for a rolling pin 12" or smaller. There are surprising few out there, especially tapered. I have used it a few times and it does its job well. Aesthetically I appreciate the engraving details, but it does require extra cleaning attention.