Constructed with durable waxed canvas and finished with brown vegetable tanned leather, our Tote is a blank slate waiting to be marked with the adventures and stories of use. This is the holy grail in unisex carryall totes: practical and perfect in every way. This tote was built to endure. Load it up, bring it everywhere.
For those city dwellers, travelers and others wanting more security, the Tote has a separating zipper that tucks neatly in the bag when not needed.
Waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- Constructed from vintage feed bag and lined with waxed canvas (Truffle)
- Vintage 1800s homespun textile
- Adjustable and detachable leather strap
- Leather handles and strap from vegetable-tanned leather
- Cotton ticking pocket lining
- Brass rivets and button studs
- Black YKK zipper with brass teeth
- Fits up to a 13″ laptop
- 1 large exterior, 5 interior pockets
- Minimally packaged with tag and string
This a some of a kind tote. These totes are final sale and is not eligible for coupon code discounts.
Approximately 1 lb. 4 oz.
Inches: 10.5″ tall by 16″ wide (top), 12″ wide (bottom) by 6″ deep
Metric: 26.5 cm by 40.6 cm wide (top), 30.5 cm wide (bottom) by 15.2 cm deep
Inches: Approximately 50″ long; 19″ shoulder drop
Metric: Approximately 127 cm long; 48.3 cm shoulder drop
Inches: Approximately 10″ long; 4″ handle drop
Metric: Approximately 25.4 cm long; 10 cm handle drop
Inches: 16″ wide by 7.5″ tall
Metric: 40.64 cm wide by 19.1 cm tall
Inches: Two 5.5″ wide by 7″ tall; One 2″ wide by 7″ tall; Two pen/pencil sized
Metric: Two 14 cm wide by 17.8 cm tall; One 5.1 cm wide by 17.8 cm tall; Two pen/pencil sized