- Of a Kind
All Black Croaker Sack
Our all Black Croaker is made of Black Duck Canvas, hand dyed adjustable cotton straps and the inside pockets are lined with various bits of black and white dresses and textiles from decades past.
The Croaker Sack was influenced by a WWI Navy laundry bag and an olde apple picking bag from the early 1900s. We have made a few for our All Black Collection!
Named after the croaker sack the boy carries in one of Søren and Silas’ favourite books The Boy and the Ghost by Sam Souci. The boys were also the first to request a Croaker Sack for themselves. And if Huckleberry Finn was around I would most surely give him one too.
- Duck canvas (Coal)
- Hand Dyed Cotton rope shoulder straps with adjustable fisherman’s knots
- Vintage fabric pocket lining varies from bag to bag
- Leather brand and loops from antique WWII gunsling
- Brass rivets and grommets
- 2 interior pockets
- Fits most iPads and other tablets
- Minimally packaged with a letterpressed tag and string
Approximately 9 oz.
Inches: 16″ tall by 14″ wide
Metric: 14.5 cm tall by 35.5 cm wide
Inches: Approximately 33″ long; 22″ shoulder drop
Metric: Approximately 83.8 cm long; 55.9 cm shoulder drop
Inches: 4.25″ wide by 4.25″ tall
Metric: 10.8 cm wide by 10.8 cm tall
The bottom has 2 inch deep corners, but it fills up like a sack