- Of a Kind
- Gift Guides
The Large Reader
This is a larger version of the Reader tote. Inspired by my “Weekly Readers” book club tote that served as my bag for many years, this small tote is perfect for a few essentials and will leave you unburdened, especially if you are the type who loathes a weighty carryall. Perfect for books, iPads, e-readers, &c.
Waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Leather handles from deadstock to well-worn WWII gunsling
- Vintage fabric pocket lining varies from bag to bag
- Brass rivets
- Fits most iPads and other tablets
- 1 exterior pocket
- 5 canvas colours available
- Minimally packaged with a letterpressed tag and string
Approximately 11 oz.
Inches: 13.5″ tall by 12″ wide
Metric: 34 cm tall by 30.5 cm wide
Inches: Approximately 21″ long; 10″ handle drop
Metric: Approximately 53.5 cm long; 25.5 cm handle drop
Inches: 7.5″ wide by 5.5″ tall
Metric: 19 cm wide by 14 cm tall