- Of a Kind
Waxed Canvas Tote
$240.00 - $270.00
The Waxed Canvas Tote boasts the permanence of waxed canvas while also incorporating vintage fabric lined pockets, reclaimed leather straps and closures from antique WWII gun slings, and brass rivets and studs. This is the holy grail in unisex carryall totes: practical and perfect in every way. This tote was built to endure. Load it up, bring it everywhere.
Waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Adjustable and detachable reclaimed leather strap
- Leather handles and strap from deadstock to well-worn WWII gunsling
- Vintage fabric pocket lining varies from bag to bag
- Brass rivets and button studs
- Fits up to a 13″ laptop
- 1 large exterior, 5 interior pockets
- 5 colours available
- Minimally packaged with a letterpressed tag and string
- Available with a vintage zipper upgrade*
*The zipper addition does not change the design of the bag. All of the leather strapping remains as pictured.
Approximately 1 lb. 4 oz.
Inches: 10.5″ tall by 16″ wide (top), 12″ wide (bottom) by 6″ deep
Metric: 26.5 cm by 40.6 cm wide (top), 30.5 cm wide (bottom) by 15.2 cm deep
Inches: Approximately 45″ long; 17″ shoulder drop
Metric: Approximately 114 cm long; 43 cm shoulder drop
Inches: Approximately 10″ long; 4″ handle drop
Metric: Approximately 25.4 cm long; 10 cm handle drop
Inches: 16″ wide by 7.5″ tall
Metric: 40.64 cm wide by 19.1 cm tall
Inches: Two 5.5″ wide by 7″ tall; One 2″ wide by 7″ tall; Two pen/pencil sized
Metric: Two 14 cm wide by 17.8 cm tall; One 5.1 cm wide by 17.8 cm tall; Two pen/pencil sized