A wonderful folio pouch that fits an iPad, notebook and other larger necessities. Use as a clutch or toss in your bag for a little more organization!
Constructed waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Black YKK zipper with brass teeth
- Brand from vegetable-tanned leather
- Brass rivets
- THTimm H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingNo. 7: The Maker PouchAnother great companion
My Maker Pouch fits my iPad Pro 11” with the Magic Keyboard & Pencil perfectly. It’s a great way to protect it inside my Little Rogue. Another amazing product from P&A.
- SHStacey H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingNo. 7: The Maker PouchMaker’s holding my thoughts
I wasn’t sure what I needed this pouch for. After its arrival I discovered it’s the perfect fit for all my small journals that I am using to organize my thoughts for my books. The quality is outstanding. I know it will last me for years! I am super excited to learn how sustainable Peg & Awl are. Using recycled and eco-friendly materials. I’m sure the structure can only last the test of time, and I am sure that will be a long long time!
- EPElizabeth P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingNo. 7: The Maker PouchGreat catch-all for art supplies.
Great catch-all for art supplies. Fits easily in my bag for on-the-go sketching expeditions. Wonderful Peg & Awl construction.
- SBShane B.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingNo. 7: The Maker PouchA useful midsize pouch.
The pouch has been a great size for transporting watercolor tubes, gouache tubes, smaller oil paint tubes, tin palettes, etc. The rook color waxed canvas was quite vivid, and appealing to use. Although the zipper appears sturdy, I will probably continue to use it gently.