A usable and wearable hand-stitched miniature book finished with reclaimed leather. Learn More
- Vegetable-tanned leather cover
- Hand-torn, hand-stitched, line-free Strathmore drawing paper (80 lb. [130 g/m²])
- 3 sizes available
- 19″ chain (small & medium); 24″ chain (large)
- Gunmetal chain
- Minimally packaged with tag and envelope
- KRKim R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPure Book Joy
I can't even begin to explain the joy I feel while wearing my necklace. I get so many notices and compliments on this unique book. I am now addicted and have three of them: small, middle and large. I wear them individually and as a cluster. You know what they sat, "There is nothing better than a good book!" and this is a good one for sure.
- JSJannette S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoExactly as pictured & hoped for
I got the medium size Harper book necklace in brown leather with a copper chain and initials imprinted. Arrived on time and looked perfectly as pictured and imagined. Love.
- KMKevin M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoCouldn't choose a color!
This is easily one of my most-complimented accessories. I've always been bookish, so it feels like a very on-brand piece of jewelry for someone like me. The real paper pages are an incredible detail! The variety of colors and chain lengths makes this an accessible choice for any book lover!
- RCRhonda C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLove these charming necklaces - 5+ stars
I have purchased a number of these charming little book necklaces, for myself and for gifts. Unique, and on a chain you will not see elsewhere, they elicit comments every time I wear. For a book lover / bibliophile, a better gift memento cannot be found!