This cutting board is final sale and not eligible for returns.
This cutting board is a necessity for any kitchen. Made of sustainably-sourced wood and fitted with aged steel boat cleat handles, it can be used to cut up your fresh produce and serve a delicious meal.
Treated with Bartram Wood Balm. Hand wash in hot water to clean. Do not let stand in water. Refinish regularly when the board starts to get dull and look worn.
- Sustainable Maple (light) or Walnut (dark) from the USA
- Aged steel boat cleats
- Finished with Bartram Wood Balm
- 3 sizes available
- Minimally packaged with tag and jute
- GOGiselle O.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoReviewingCutting and Serving BoardQuality and Beauty
I've been wanting a wood cutting board for awhile (trying to transition away from plastics in my home). This is beautiful and well crafted. This will easily last me 10+ years. A great price and you don't have to have something this has an ugly brandname all over it like the Boos cutting boards.
- CMCarole M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoReviewingCutting and Serving BoardGreat board
I ordered small size. It is convenience to use it next to stove. It has real nice grain.
- TETracey E.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoReviewingCutting and Serving BoardLOVE
Love everything about them!
- PDPeggy D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoReviewingCutting and Serving BoardCutting boards
Bought myself a cutting board first and my son saw mine and requested one for his kitchen soooo I of course purchased another one for him🎈 We love them not only beautiful but fully functional. Thank you