Named after Beatrix Potter – beloved in our house for her illustrations, storytelling, and her love of nature – our Beatrix Artist Caddy is a great addition to any studio, adding a level of order to tame the chaos! Learn More
Named after Beatrix Potter – beloved in our house for her illustrations, storytelling, and her love of nature – our Beatrix Artist Caddy is a great addition to any studio, adding a level of order to tame the chaos!
- Sustainable Maple, Oak, Walnut, or Blackened Maple from the USA
- Finished with tung oil
- Available with three tall 8 oz. (237 ml) jars or three short 4 oz. (118 ml) jars
- Minimally packaged with tag and jute
- JPJo P W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA Perfect Place for Pastel Pencils
Made of beautiful OAK wood - perfectly finished - I love these caddies, I purchased 2. I have tried many 'homes' for my pastel pencils in the past, but these are perfect size-wise and allow me to search for the right color as I work - right from my drawing table.
- KGKathleen G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI love the two Beatrix
I love the two Beatrix Artists Caddies I ordered! My desk looks 100% better now. Prior to this, I had 6 different containers of all different sorts and sizes, and it always looked messy. I'm very happy with this purchase.
- SPStefanie P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLovely spot for my paint brushes
The Beatrix caddy is perfect for my paint brushes and a water jar. It sits nicely on my desk. The jars are a very nice size, not too small. They hold a fair amount. I love it.
- JBJean B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayUseful and lovely
Sorts my pencils and brushes in a useful and pleasant way. Peg and Awl pieces always warm up my art and work space with touchable utility. I like thinking of the minds that imagined them and the hands that created them, just for me to use and love them in turn. Once again, I’m a happily satisfied customer— and I feel lucky to own Peg and Awl work!