Our All The Names jewelry collection incorporates small brass frames from mid-1800s Daguerreotype and Ambrotype hinge cases that once framed faces whose names are forever lost. Learn More
Our new jewelry collection incorporates small brass frames from mid-1800s Daguerreotype and Ambrotype hinge cases that once framed faces whose names are forever lost.
When we come into contact with the past through old journals, well-worn objects, family stories, &c, we are altered by them and them by us. The same is true in the making and experiencing of objects that incorporate elements or stories from the past. What seems immutable is, by dint of our footfalls in the dusty attic, made different.
As the rings stack, new journeys unfold. With All the Names we offer the possibility to wear a fragment of someone’s history that changes yet again when a ring slips onto your finger, or a pendant around your neck.
- Recycled Bronze, Sterling Silver, or Gold
- 6 ring designs available
- Packaged in a giftable box
- SSSuntia S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect
Thank you, as beautiful as expected !
- MVMegan V.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAntique photography lover
Perfect for any person who loves to dig through old photos and frames at any thrift or antique store! Take a little bit of that thrill of the find with you every day!
- MCMarcia C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoUnique finds
I purchased a Lottie ring for my daughter who love unique jewelry. She absolutely loves it and has received many compliments.
- CHChristine H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA strong ring made with
A strong ring made with care. I love my Peg and Awl rings!