This baguette board is final sale and not eligible for returns.
Our baguette boards are a great addition to any kitchen. Made in three sizes, they are suitable for a variety of uses including serving bread, cheese, pairings, charcuterie, &c. The small board also serves as a simple plate for everyday meals.
Treated with Bartram Wood Balm. Hand wash in hot water to clean. Do not let stand in water. Refinish regularly when the board starts to get dull and look worn.
- Sustainable Maple (light) or Walnut (dark) from the USA
- Finished with Bartram Wood Balm
- Blackened hole for hanging or holding small bowl
- 3 sizes available
- Minimally packaged with tag and jute
- RVRaymond V.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoForm and Function
The elegance of simple lines combined with obvious utility, who could ask for anything more?
- YDYolande D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago-- Love it.
-- Love it.
- SBsarah b.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoDisappointed
I realize each piece of wood is unique, which I why I prefer to buy from artisans like Peg & Awl. We bought a Mess Hall knife rack previously that is beautiful. This piece missed the mark, the maple board doesn’t have any of the character of the maple boards pictured on the site. See the pic of the board we received and the ones online. Kind of a bummer.
- CSCarolyn S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoStunning
Bought this as a gift for my daughter and she couldn’t be more pleased. The color of the wood, the quality and smooth finish of the piece and the workmanship are all amazing. Made right here in the good ole USA.