Our All The Names jewelry collection incorporates small brass frames from mid-1800s Daguerreotype and Ambrotype hinge cases that once framed faces whose names are forever lost. Learn More
Our All the Names jewelry collection incorporates small brass frames from mid-1800s Daguerreotype and Ambrotype hinge cases that once framed faces whose names are forever lost.
When we come into contact with the past through old journals, well-worn objects, family stories, &c, we are altered by them and them by us. The same is true in the making and experiencing of objects that incorporate elements or stories from the past. What seems immutable is, by dint of our footfalls in the dusty attic, made different.
As the rings stack, new journeys unfold. With All the Names we offer the possibility to wear a fragment of someone’s history that changes yet again when a ring slips onto your finger, or a pendant around your neck.
- Recycled Bronze, Sterling Silver, or Gold
- 6 ring designs available
- Packaged in a giftable box
- MVMegan V.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPerfect for any antique lover
I love old photography and these rings are a great glimpse into the past that can be worn every day!
- NLNannette L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEulalie Ring
I have 3 of the rings and love them all, great investment, beautiful art!
- DKDoralee K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove my ring!
Very charming ring. I wear mine with the Dorian. Love the pair.
- ARAnabel R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEulalie Ring
I love this ring! It’s incredibly beautiful an comfortable. Customer service is so helpful and accommodating. I’ve already purchased two other rings & I’m browsing for the fourth one :).