Often times our most wonderful discoveries are merely the recognition of what is before us – and in this case under foot! Our botanical jewelry collection was inspired by our unearthing of the usefulness of invasive weeds and pays homage to its winged cultivator. Learn More
Often times our most wonderful discoveries are merely the recognition of what is before us – and in this case under foot! Our botanical jewelry collection was inspired by our unearthing of the usefulness of invasive weeds and pays homage to its winged cultivator.
Shepherd’s Purse is a heart-spattered plant that looks like a weed, ’tis true. It emerges from cracks and crevices and shows up all over the most rumpled parts of our city. This sturdy and resilient olde fellow has been medicinally relied upon for centuries and has picked up more then a few story-worthy names including ‘Witches Pouches’ and ‘Poor Man’s Pharmacy.’ We love it. In it we see tiny hearts and a bit of cheer.
- Recycled metal
- Botanical illustration engraved into the metal
- Intaglio engraving makes excellent wax seal
- 3 metal choices available
- Giftable packaging with a polishing cloth
- KAKaty A.Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoA wonderfully delicate ring
A wonderfully delicate ring, will be loving forever!
- TCTaylor C.Verified ReviewerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMy favorite ring
My parents gave me this ring 6 years ago and I’ve worn it every single day since. Have never taken it off and it’s maintained its beauty and comfort. My favorite ring.
- LCLouise C.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful but more delicate than expected.
It’s beautiful and well made but it’s not as big or sturdy as I expected. Not as bulky and thick as expected, more delicate.
Shipping was fast, less than 2 weeks. Considering that I live in Canada, that’s even better than expected.
- SHSarah H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agodelicate but strong
I needed a ring that looked delicate but could withstand the multiple times daily that I wash and sanitize my hands during this pandemic. This ring is perfect. It is beautiful and cheers me up whenever I see it. I wear it all the time. I also tried using it as a wax seal, and I was able to make a delicate little shepherd's purse shape.