This snack bag – inspired by a paper bag scooped up with a delicious cookie from La Colombe in Philadelphia – is perfect for pistachios, pretzels, grapes and anything else fitted for daytrips, roadtrips, and lunches for little people and big people too! Learn More
Our zero waste washable cotton bags were made after scouring our city’s best cafes for the most useful shapes in paper bags. This snack bag – scooped up with a delicious cookie from La Colombe in Philadelphia – is perfect for pistachios, pretzels, grapes and anything else fitted for daytrips, roadtrips, and lunches for little people and big people too!
One from our collection of seven useful canvas bags intended to replace everyday common and disposable paper goods. A trip into the old-country proves, by today’s standards, thoroughly modern. To be sure, it was quite sensible to have along your sacks for the produce market and boulangerie as well as one for the frock shops!
- Locally sourced 100% cotton canvas
- CCClare C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoThe material is sturdy but
The material is sturdy but soft, and it's a perfect size. Loved 'em so much I got some more to give as gifts😊
- ACAnna C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agobake house snack bag
this is a great little bag, I will probably purchase some more of the different bake house bags
- RSRita S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNo. 2 Snack: Fun & Practical
The Peg & Awl bags are great! Fun to look at & practicalk to use. My No.2 Snack houses my nutrition & meal prep. notebooks & looks adorable sitting on the kitchen counter.
- KHKatherine H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReally love
One of my favorite bags