Poesy ring inspired by a ring from the Victoria and Albert Museum, engraved with the ever-important words first spoken by my boy Søren at the brilliant age of three. Upon the other side are tiny stars and wolves representing balance and the universe. Learn More
Poesy ring inspired by a ring from the Victoria and Albert Museum, engraved with the ever-important words first spoken by my boy Søren at the brilliant age of three. Upon the other side are tiny stars and wolves representing balance and the universe.
‘Poesy’ or ‘posy’ rings received their name from the French word ‘poésy’ meaning ‘poetry,’ indicative of the poetic mottos with which they were engraved. They became popular in the 16th century through the 18th century as lovers’ gifts and wedding bands, but were also frequently given as a sign of friendship or loyalty.
- Recycled metal
- Originated from a hand-carved wax piece
- “Take Your Time Loving Me” is engraved on the outside of the ring
- Packaged in a muslin bag with a polishing cloth
- SAShay A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBeautiful 🤩
Perfection! Fits wonderfully, like my other Peg and Awl rings. Well made, comfortable, and beautifully unique. Looks great stacked! A treasure I wear every day! More Peg and Awl rings, please! If only I had more fingers! ✋ Highly recommend for anyone who wants thoughtful handmade jewelry that doesn’t look like it comes from a factory ♥️️
- ALAlexandra L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoA piece to be treasured
Beautifully tactile, heavy knife edge poesy ring. A treasure to cherish for years to come.
- JCJulie C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoMy ring is beautiful, I’m
My ring is beautiful, I’m so happy with my purchase. Thanks so much!
- SSSuntia S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI receive it just in
I receive it just in time for my 65 anniversary
It represent a big part of my personality, animal, nature and typography.
thank you so much :)