Our All The Names jewelry collection incorporates fragments of Daguerreotype and Ambrotype hinge cases from the mid-1800s that once framed faces whose names are forever lost. Learn More
Our All the Names jewelry collection incorporates fragments of Daguerreotype and Ambrotype hinge cases from the mid-1800s that once framed faces whose names are forever lost.
When we come into contact with the past through old journals, well-worn objects, family stories, &c, we are altered by them and them by us. The same is true in the making and experiencing of objects that incorporate elements or stories from the past. What seems immutable is, by dint of our footfalls in the dusty attic, made different.
As the rings stack, new journeys unfold. With All the Names we offer the possibility to wear a fragment of someone’s history that changes yet again when a ring slips onto your finger, or a pendant around your neck.
- Recycled metal
- 24″ sterling silver chain with bronze and silver necklaces
- 24″ gold-filled chain with gold necklace
- Available as a midi ring (without chain)
- Packaged in giftable box
- HDH. D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoUnique find
The Tereza ring pictured is lovely. The piece in person is even more beautiful. I prefer jewelry that is one of a kind. This midi ring is just that. There is a small amount of tarnishing, which makes it all the more unique. Necklace is above average as well, with each link textured. And the size of the links mean that the necklace can be worn long or short. Was exquisitely packaged. I will be ordering again.
- BHBeth H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery cool necklace. I also
Very cool necklace. I also bought Fermina, the ring only, and they look great together.
- MSMason S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoMy lady friend liked it.
The title says it all. Great quality. Great packaging. Thanks Peg and Awl team.
- KWKim W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLoving my first but not last Peg and Awl item
I love my new Peg and Awl Tereza necklace! I often use vintage tin types and found objects in my art so I love the idea and the story behind these awesome little necklacees and everything you make. This necklace is simple in design yet well crafted and timeless.