Our Drafter Pouch sits up on a desk when open, giving you easy access to your tools and other necessities. Fits easily into your favorite tote!
Constructed waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Black YKK zipper with brass teeth
- Brand from vegetable-tanned leather
- Brass rivets
- AGAlfonso G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoReviewingNo. 4: The Drafter PouchDrafter Pouch
My favorite materials, canvas and leather, blended beautifully and functional size for my art supplies. Now I can take my creativity safely wherever I wanna go...a trail run along along a river becomes my studio...a majestic sunrise from the side of the road...a few minutes waiting for my appointment...and so many more opportunities to Carpe Momentum.
- CSCamila S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoReviewingNo. 4: The Drafter PouchLove it
I had been hunting for the perfect pencil bag. I can't believe how difficult it was to find a decent pencil case until I came across Peg & Awl's and found several beautiful bags. It was a difficult decision but the drafter pouch was just what I needed. It's just the right size. I can carry a handful of pens and pencils, a sharpener and an eraser. It's compact enough to toss into handbag and keep my pencils in one place. I splurged and had it monogrammed and I'm so glad that I did. It's not only useful but it looks beautiful. It's one of those bags that will age beautifully and last a very long time.
- SQShaun Q.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoReviewingNo. 4: The Drafter PouchAs always, a home run
It's simple, well crafted, and fits the writing instruments I want to put in it.
- NONicole O.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoReviewingNo. 4: The Drafter PouchDrafter Pouch
Perfect for drawing on Location. I love it!