Our Scholar pouch is great for pencils, pens, cords and other necessities. Use as a clutch or toss in your bag for a little more organization! Learn More
Our Scholar pouch is great for pencils, pens, cords and other necessities. Use as a clutch or toss in your bag for a little more organization!
Constructed waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Black YKK zipper with brass teeth
- Brand from vegetable-tanned leather
- Brass rivets
- SGShaun G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoReviewingNo. 5: The Scholar PouchBest pencil pouch!
Loving my new pencil pouch. It looks so classy and fits my watercolour palette and soluble pencils perfectly. A perfect match for the small artists roll which I also bought. I’m keeping pencil covers on the pencils to keep it nice.
- TDTammy D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoReviewingNo. 5: The Scholar PouchGreat size, beautiful colour.
I like that this pouch is gusseted. It allows for holding more without cramming items in. The colour is that perfect greenish brown. It is sturdily made and I envision never needing to replace it. As always, P&A are gracious and easy to work with when I wanted to make an exchange.
- RRonVerified ReviewerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoReviewingNo. 5: The Scholar PouchMy new daily companion
I had a pencil pouch years ago that I gave away and never replaced until now. I will carry my new scholar pouch in my beat-up briefcase during the week and in my pockets filled with tools and notes on the weekends. Beautifully made!
- JFJudy F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoReviewingNo. 5: The Scholar PouchLarge Desk Caddy
This desk caddy is awesome and wonderful. Perfect for my book binding tools. Even my studio assistant, TeddyBoy approves as you can see him posing next to it!