The Scribbler is the perfect case for a writer, a drawer or scribbler. Great for pens, pencils and even a little journal. This pouch is the perfect addition for a bag that needs another secret spot.
Constructed waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Black YKK zipper with brass teeth
- Brand from vegetable-tanned leather
- Brass rivets
- SHStacey H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingNo. 3: The Scribbler PouchScribbler’s gotta scribble
I love the style of this! It’s got great quality. I know by the name and shape it’s made for pencils, but ehh. It can be used for so much more! The zipper works great too!
- AAAndrew A.Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoReviewingNo. 3: The Scribbler PouchPerfect!
- MMMicah M.Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoReviewingNo. 3: The Scribbler PouchBeautiful!
Beautiful! Thanks Peg and Awl. So happy with my purchase. - Micah in Arkansas
- DSDonna S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoReviewingNo. 3: The Scribbler PouchGorgeous pouch for pencils and pens
I got this as a gift for my son. I am glad I didn’t send it directly to him. Instead I get to enjoy looking at it for a while.