Our waxed canvas Tote is a blank slate waiting to be marked with adventures and stories of use. This is the holy grail in unisex carryall totes: practical and perfect in every way. Built to endure. Load it up, bring it everywhere. Inspired by Autumn, we’ve put together a small batch of our totes in four autumnal colours: Birch, Fog, Elderberry, and Red Maple. Learn More
Inspired by Autumn, we’ve put together a small batch of some of our favourite bags in four new colours: Elderberry, Red Maple, Birch, and Fog.
Constructed with durable waxed canvas and finished with brown vegetable tanned leather, our Tote is a blank slate waiting to be marked with the adventures and stories of use. This is the holy grail in unisex carryall totes: practical and perfect in every way. This tote was built to endure. Load it up, bring it everywhere.
For those city dwellers, travelers and others wanting more security, the Tote has a separating zipper that tucks neatly in the bag when not needed.
Waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
These are part of a small batch collection and are not eligible for coupon code discounts.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Adjustable and detachable leather strap
- Leather handles and strap from vegetable-tanned leather
- Brass rivets and button studs
- Black YKK zipper with brass teeth
- Fits up to a 13″ laptop
- 1 large exterior, 5 interior pockets
- 4 colors available
- Minimally packaged with tag and string
Approximately 1 lb. 4 oz.
|10.5″ tall by 16″ wide (top), 12″ wide (bottom) by 6″ deep
|Approximately 50″ long; 19″ shoulder drop
|Approximately 10″ long; 4″ handle drop
|16″ wide by 7.5″ tall
|Two 5.5″ wide by 7″ tall; One 2″ wide by 7″ tall; Two pen/pencil sized
- RDRuthann D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoReviewingAutumn Colors: Waxed Canvas ToteMy new best friend
This tote exceeded my expectations in all ways. I should not be surprised because all the products i have purchased here have been amazing.This tote holds all my essentials for an outing with room to bring home some additional treasures. It is lightweight so it is perfect for a long day. ❤️
- MBMelissa B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoReviewingAutumn Colors: Waxed Canvas ToteSo happy with the Tote, I bought a second!
This is my second Waxed Canvas Tote. I carried the first moss-colored one for years. I fell in love with the ease of carrying a bag offering space for odds and ends and a comfortable wide leather shoulder strap. The Autumn Colors are rich and vibrant. I only wish that the tops of the interior pockets stitched were stitched with a contrasting fabric. If you are considering buying a tote, treat yourself and enjoy it! Well worth the investment.
- SMSarah M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoReviewingAutumn Colors: Waxed Canvas ToteLove This! I am so
I am so glad Peg and Awl came out with their Autumn collection! I have two of the Waxed Canvas Totes in the Autumn colors - Fog and Elderberry. They are absolutely gorgeous and so well made!! The durability is unmatched and perfect for every day use! Thank you so much!!!
- PRPhoebe R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoReviewingAutumn Colors: Waxed Canvas ToteAnother wonderful bag
I’ve already purchased several Peg & Awl bags over the years but when I saw the special autumn colors I had to get another. The elderberry color is absolutely gorgeous. And the tote is top quality as always. I was a little disappointed that the autumn bags don’t have fabric trim on the interior pockets but that doesn’t detract from the overall appeal at all. Another winner!