Fever Few is a charming tall daisy-like flower which rises up and acts as overseer of the garden. It entranced me the first day we met. I love a plant with such courage. Historically and still, this spirited lass has been used in teas to treat fevers and to reduce headaches. Learn More
Often times our most wonderful discoveries are merely the recognition of what is before us – and in this case under foot! Our botanical jewelry collection was inspired by our unearthing of the usefulness of invasive weeds and pays homage to its winged cultivator.
Fever Few is a charming tall daisy-like flower which rises up and acts as overseer of the garden. It entranced me the first day we met. I love a plant with such courage. Historically and still, this spirited lass has been used in teas to treat fevers and to reduce headaches.
- Recycled metal
- Botanical illustration engraved into the metal
- Intaglio engraving makes excellent wax seal
- 3 metal choices available
- Giftable packaging with a polishing cloth
- DMDonna M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFeverfew ring
I couldn’t be more pleased with the feverfew ring! You inspired me to sketch a little business card drawing. And please be assured that the little piece of ticking that the ring was wrapped in will find its way onto another anselm book cover! Again, very happy with everything that you have made!
- MMMolly M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLoves it
Nice new addition to her hand
- CWCharlotte W.Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoAbsolutely in love with this ring
Absolutely in love with this ring, fits perfectly!
- TRTamyra R.Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoWell made and unique and - a little magical
I have two rings from Peg and Awl and love them both. Great service and incredible detail, they are well made and unique and - a little magical. Don't be wary of purchasing the bronze version; I have both Bronze and sterling and the bronze has worn well and when it does get a bit dark I just lightly clean it with the cloth they sent with it. I love the antique feel and look of the bronze anyway. You'll be happy.