If you choose the Personalized Box option, be sure to double-check your wording, spelling and punctuation for errors before submitting your order. Customized objects are not returnable.
We transformed Margaux’s Chicken + Egg drawings from the Poison for Breakfast into mismatched earrings handmade from recycled silver or gold. Learn More
We transformed Margaux’s Chicken + Egg drawings from the Poison for Breakfast into mismatched earrings handmade from recycled silver or gold.
Poison for Breakfast – an enchanting philosophical adventure, written by Lemony Snicket – includes interior illustrations by me, Margaux! To accompany this adventure, we’ve made a small collection pertaining to this enormous philosophical question, “Which came first, the chicken or the egg?”
“If you walked around one day asking people this question, some people would say that the chicken came first, because chickens lay eggs, and some people would say that the egg came first, because eggs hatch into chickens. But most people would just tell you that they did not have time for such nonsense.”
–from Poison for Breakfast by Lemony Snicket
- Recycled sterling silver or 14K gold
- Packaged in a muslin pouch
- Available in a giftable Walnut and leather jewelry box (select from drop down)
- Made in USA
More Poison for Breakfast Treasures
- CDCarrie D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingPoison for Breakfast Chicken and Egg EarringsGorgeous!
Stunning item, well made and super fast delivery
- NSNuria S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoReviewingPoison for Breakfast Chicken and Egg EarringsThis earrings make my friends smile..
and it’s a piece of conversation too.
- EDElizabeth D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoReviewingPoison for Breakfast Chicken and Egg EarringsA laugh and luxury all in one
Chicken or egg? Earrings that stop others in their tracks. Thanks to Peg and Awl for designing this cheeky bit of glamour. And well made to boot!
- LSLisa S.Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingPoison for Breakfast Chicken and Egg EarringsUnique jewelry and delicious book
Long ago I read about the Baudelaire children adventures to my two young children. These earrings and the signed book are a nice keepsake for that special time.