Inspired by the night sky, continuous and unfaltering, ever-inspiring and mystifying. Learn More
Inspired by the night sky, continuous and unfaltering, ever-inspiring and mystifying.
‘Poesy’ or ‘posy’ rings received their name from the French word ‘poésy’ meaning ‘poetry,’ indicative of the poetic mottos with which they were engraved. They became popular in the 16th century through the 18th century as lovers’ gifts and wedding bands, but were also frequently given as a sign of friendship or loyalty.
- Recycled metal
- Cast from a hand-carved wax mold
- “Take Your Time Loving Me” is engraved on the inside of the ring
- Packaged in a muslin bag with a print and a polishing cloth
- MPMary P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect ring
Excellently made; looks amazing and is so unique!
Very prettily packaged!
Thank you so much!
- PSPiper S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoCompelling Moon phases ring
Fits comfortably. Lightweight. Lovely and organic looking. So unique. Woohoo!
- SCSarah C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLove
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGorgeous!
I thought it might be an every-once-in-awhile ring but I was wrong. It’s super comfortable for daily wear and stacks well too. It’s super pretty and the perfect piece for showing off my love of the moon!