Good things come in threes! For those of you with more than one brush or pen in use, we present a trio of brush rests. Keep one on your desk, one in your Sendak, one in your pouch… Learn More
Good things come in threes! For those of you with more than one brush or pen in use, we present a trio of brush rests. Keep one on your desk, one in your Sendak, one in your pouch… The brush rest is made from extinct* American Chestnut beams that held up our barn for nearly 200 years. Walter used the beams to create our barn studio doors and made these delicious little brush rests with the scrap. They fit perfectly into the zipper pocket on our Sendak Artist Rolls and may just make clean up a touch easier! This is a small batch – limited, but large quantity.
- 3 mini wooden brush rests made from reclaimed American Chestnut (from the Peg and Awl barn)
- Simply packaged in a muslin bag
- TDTammy D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoPerfect little brush rests
This is my 2nd set. Simple, rustically elegant, perfect.
- RNRohini N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoSweet & portable
A gift for an artist who will be delighted to have them handy during her excursions en plein air.
- JVJean V.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoI was looking for something to travel with
I love these brush rests. They're great to travel with and fit wonderfully in my Sendak. Made from wood they hardly have any weight.
- LSLisa S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoClever
Such a clever use of bits of reclaimed wood. It's gorgeous to behold which is surprising as it is quite small.