The Marlowe Carryall was inspired by the charm and familiarity of the classic paper bag and always finds its way into daily use. Available in our seven classic colours. Learn More
The Marlowe Carryall is a reusable ‘paper bag’ constructed of waxed canvas and vegetable-tanned leather – ideal for carrying anything from books and daily necessities to groceries. The Carryall is constructed like a super market brown bag and made to last. It fits comfortably over the shoulder, and is finished with a little pocket on the inside for small things such as lip balm, money, a cell phone, &c.
Constructed waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Handles from vegetable-tanned leather
- Brass rivets
- Fits up to a 15″ laptop
- 1 interior pocket
- 8 canvas colours available
- Minimally packaged with tag and string
- CCassVerified ReviewerRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoReviewingMarlowe CarryallRugged & Reliable
This bag has been with me for 5+ years as a daily work bag. It’s also been camping, on planes and many overnight trips, and generally through the wringer as I’m not known to be careful with my bags!! Has held up through many spills and also through being used as a harvest bag for several seasons in the garden. Still feels like it will hold up for many years to come!!
- LLynnRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoReviewingMarlowe CarryallOutstanding!
Absolutely love this bag……comfortable to carry and feels great! Ordered another bag and well…….have the Sendak roll and a few little zipper bags……Love all of their products!
- AVAiren V.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoReviewingMarlowe CarryallMy second Peg & Awl
My second Peg & Awl bag and I absolutely love the quality of the bag. I gave it a 4 star instead of 5 only because the handles are a tad too short to fit over my shoulder which makes it awkward to carry fully loaded.
- SMSarah M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReviewingMarlowe CarryallLove them!! Is it wrong
Is it wrong I want a Marlowe Carryall in every color?? :-) I got two of them, one in Rook and one in Radish and they are gorgeous!! It is amazing how much they can fit. They are very durable!! I know we are going to have them for years to come!!