Our All The Names jewelry collection incorporates small brass frames from mid-1800s Daguerreotype and Ambrotype hinge cases that once framed faces whose names are forever lost. Learn More
Our All the Names jewelry collection incorporates small brass frames from mid-1800s Daguerreotype and Ambrotype hinge cases that once framed faces whose names are forever lost.
When we come into contact with the past through old journals, well-worn objects, family stories, &c, we are altered by them and them by us. The same is true in the making and experiencing of objects that incorporate elements or stories from the past. What seems immutable is, by dint of our footfalls in the dusty attic, made different.
As the rings stack, new journeys unfold. With All the Names we offer the possibility to wear a fragment of someone’s history that changes yet again when a ring slips onto your finger, or a pendant around your neck.
- Recycled Bronze, Sterling Silver, or Gold
- 6 ring designs available
- Packaged in a giftable box
- MVMegan V.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPerfect for any antique lover
I love old photography and these rings are a great glimpse into the past that can be worn every day!
- TPTeresa P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove this ring!
This is an elegant ring. Very comfortable to wear! It reminds me of my mom's wedding ring.
- RDRuthann D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSweet treasure
I am so happy to add this treasure to my collection of beautiful things. Once again Peg and Awl has delighted me with my purchase. The craftsmanship to the presentation - excellence. I love owning this bit of history.
- NLNannette L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEulalie Ring
I have 3 of the rings and love them all, great investment, beautiful art!