A wonderful folio pouch that fits an iPad, notebook and other larger necessities. Use as a clutch or toss in your bag for a little more organization!
Constructed waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Black YKK zipper with brass teeth
- Brand from vegetable-tanned leather
- Brass rivets
- DBDavid B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoReviewingNo. 7: The Maker PouchSeveral different pouches; The drafter, the scribbler, the keeper, and now the maker pouch.
I enjoy owning and using things made by hand - by a craftsman for many reasons. First, a human being with the help of some tools, love and care made the item(s). Second the quality tends to be a higher quality, which the items I purchased are. I've little doubt I'll be using these bags many years from now. Third, in owning a hand-made item I/we are part of a larger story - of what it means to be a creative, thinking, working human being. You all illustrate that very well with those wonderful photographs and in your writing - on your "who we are," "history" and other pages - (I love the Annie Dillard quote. Such a great writer).
Like many artists I know, I'm always carrying tools and pencils and pens and erasers and small tools that need to be organized into bags. I first purchased "the drafter pouch" for my drawing pens and ink cartridges. I also purchased "the keeper pouch" to hold a variety of small tools - sharpening knife, erasers, things like that. I received the items and was impressed. The way you wrapped and shipped the items was wonderful and showed real love and care. I told my artist friends about the bags and one of them purchased a gift card for me. So, I purchased "the Scribbler pouch" - which is wonderful if your carrying a bunch of pencils around - which I do. I also purchased "the maker pouch," which I use for my measuring tools, compass, lettering guides, etc....
I really enjoy my different hand-made bags, I love your work, I love your…
- THTimm H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingNo. 7: The Maker PouchAnother great companion
My Maker Pouch fits my iPad Pro 11” with the Magic Keyboard & Pencil perfectly. It’s a great way to protect it inside my Little Rogue. Another amazing product from P&A.
- SHStacey H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingNo. 7: The Maker PouchMaker’s holding my thoughts
I wasn’t sure what I needed this pouch for. After its arrival I discovered it’s the perfect fit for all my small journals that I am using to organize my thoughts for my books. The quality is outstanding. I know it will last me for years! I am super excited to learn how sustainable Peg & Awl are. Using recycled and eco-friendly materials. I’m sure the structure can only last the test of time, and I am sure that will be a long long time!
- EPElizabeth P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReviewingNo. 7: The Maker PouchGreat catch-all for art supplies.
Great catch-all for art supplies. Fits easily in my bag for on-the-go sketching expeditions. Wonderful Peg & Awl construction.