Often times our most wonderful discoveries are merely the recognition of what is before us – and in this case under foot! Our botanical jewelry collection was inspired by our unearthing of the usefulness of invasive weeds and pays homage to its winged cultivator. Learn More
Often times our most wonderful discoveries are merely the recognition of what is before us – and in this case under foot! Our botanical jewelry collection was inspired by our unearthing of the usefulness of invasive weeds and pays homage to its winged cultivator.
Wood Sorrel, a lovely clover look-alike with petit yellow flowers can be found nearly everywhere. Since our ‘discovery’ of this magical little weed, with its crisp lemony taste, we have allowed it to also invade our kitchen. We have used it as a garnish atop desserts and cookies, and we have shown it off in a vase when over-plucked. It regularly shows up in our salads, and in the tummies of our chickens.
- Recycled metal
- Botanical illustration engraved into the metal
- Intaglio engraving makes excellent wax seal
- 3 metal choices available
- Giftable packaging with a polishing rag
- RYRachel Y.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoThe ring is beautiful and
The ring is beautiful and such an everyday piece. It reminded me of picking wood sorrel for salads with a little girl I used to nanny. Amazing craftsmanship and incredibly comfortable.
- AGAmber G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPretty ring!
I really like my ring. The details are more delicate than it appears in the photos online. I really love the bee impression on the inside of the ring and the “hammered” texture of the band.
- AWAilsa W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBeautifully made
More delicate than in the photos (in a good way), The bronze ring has a beautiful tone to it. Very pleased, thank you
- PpiratekaitlinRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoJust as cute as all my other ones
Just as cute as all my other ones