This pastry bag is perfect for a morning cookie, pastry, or even a sandwich! Learn More
Our zero waste washable cotton bags were made after scouring our city’s best cafes for the most useful shapes in paper bags. This pastry bag – scooped up with a delicious chocolate croissant from High Street Cafe in Philadelphia – is perfect for a morning cookie, pastry, or even a sandwich!
One from our collection of seven useful canvas bags intended to replace everyday common and disposable paper goods. A trip into the old-country proves, by today’s standards, thoroughly modern. To be sure, it was quite sensible to have along your sacks for the produce market and boulangerie as well as one for the frock shops!
- Locally sourced 100% cotton canvas
- RSRita S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNo. 1 Pastry
I love the Peg and Awl cloth bags! I use the pastry bag to hold things like tissues and cosmetic items in my handbag. Beautiful! Such a nice reproduction!
- KHKatherine H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAbsolutely love!!!
I use these for everything love!!
- KKaterinaRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat customer service
The package arrived less than a week after I place my order.
- SVSanne V.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoVery useful!!!!!
I love this pastry bag. It’s with me every day to protect either my apple/nuts or sketchbook.